Being Positive +++ My super duper Hero


so i just called my grand-dad to check how my granny's doing.

she's been keeping unwell since a few months and her health is deteriorating. i am always concerned about her. And it keeps upsetting me.

Coming back to the topic, he could sense from my tone that i was worried and low, he immidiately said, ur baby is doing better today. Not to worry, just concentrate on your work. It pepped me up.

I mean he must be feeling so upset to see his wife like that and he still is hopeful and isnt worried. He says what has to happen will happen.

Felt so good after talking to him. he will always be my strength, my inspiration , my mentor , my super duper hero.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Grishma 10 years from now

Dadu, my only love. Will miss you

This Time - This time you will never get back