a lil bit of whatever i'ev seen.


So my first trip ever outside Bombay and that i have clear memories about was Beawar, Rajasthan. My granny's home town. I had gone there for a wedding. It was so lovely. One of the most colorful experiences of my life. i still remember the loud baraat and the rajasthani folk music. It was amazing. I can never ever forget that trip. It embedded and how.

Then our yearly visits to Ahmedabad.

#India
Tamil Nadu
Karnataka
Andhra Pradesh
Rajasthan - 3 trips till date
Himachal Pradesh
Uttarkhand
Leh Ladakh
Jammu and Kashmir
Madhya Pradesh
Punjab & Chandigarh
Gujrat
Goa
Sikkim
Andaman & Nicobar Islands

#Pakistan

#Sri Lanka

#Bhutan

#Nepal

#Singapore

#Thailand
Phuket
Pattaya
Phi Phi
Krabi

#UK
London
Scotland
Windsor




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Grishma 10 years from now

Dadu, my only love. Will miss you

This Time - This time you will never get back