My Blockbuster Sangeet!

Thank you guys for making it happen and so wonderfully. Awesomely. Creatively. Sincerely.

I was worried how we will do it. Will people be willing? So many
questions. Will we be able to manage? Hope we don’t make a fool of
ourselves.

But we did it and it was a super-hit. I am not bragging here. People
did really enjoy and we got so many calls post the sangeet asking to
choreograph theirs.

It wasn’t me. It was because of all the nice people who made it
happen. Thank you guys …you have created memories that will last
forever. i really cant thank them enough.

Esha – My whole and soul for life, who made it happen and so
amazingly. She put in everything to make it happen, she is one
impatient hyper soul but her patience perseverance made it happen.
She is the best sister anyone could ever have. Handling everything
from the choreography, to props , scripting , the AV it was all so
awesome TOM .i wish to be your sister for all the 7 janams!

Megha – Thanks for being there and finding time post work and making it happen.

Pooja - The silent killer. She doesn’t speak much but gets all the
work done. Puji is a strong girl and put in so much, night of hard
work to make the sangeet so much fun. Lots of love and luck.

Neel – My Hrithik , Michael and the best dancer in the whole world.
His dance can put any boy to shame. Elastic. Awesome. My bro who made
us all proud by teaching the boys dance.

Riddhi- so-excited-always. Was cooperative and supportive throughout
sincere to the core.

Shweta & Sonu- Love you guys

Bhumisha – my bridesmaid was by my side during the most imp time of
life. Love u to bits.

Jay – bhai the support throughout all the preparations ..dint miss
any. He dint dance though he was the one managing the entire sangeet.
I love bhai

Grishma , Karishma & Abhishek – my little sister/brother-in-law the
sweetest people around.You guys were so punctual and such a great
support. Thank you for making it happen.

Sidharth & Dhaval – I always thought that it going to be tough making most boys dance, but u’ll were so awesome just dint expect it. Also
getting time out from the busy schedules that all of us working ppl
have. I ‘m so glad I got to know you’ll much before. So energetic and
positive. You’ll made it happen too.

Roh & He-man – forever friends. Always around for all the good things
that happen. My oldest pals. Just be the way you’ll are.

Nupur – nups my partner in crime..my friend colleague and someone who
thanks for all the support all the way nupsie. I loveis close to me
u

Sabby – sabby , someone who has helped with most of my wedding
preparations ..shopping , making me girlie . all thanks to sabby.
. The crazy sabby I love.Sweet-crazy-smart-pavli cum

Pooja- gurr , my party friend , merci beaucoup.

Comments

Ashraf said…
Damn... i missed this too :(
hope u have it recorded for when i come :)

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Grishma 10 years from now

Dadu, my only love. Will miss you

This Time - This time you will never get back