A happy girl !

I can’t believe the way you actually make me feel,
You make me so happy that I can’t believe it is real,
All the times when we talk you make me have a huge smile,
When we stop talking I still think of you all the time,
You make me smile early in the morning and until it gets late,
It’s the things you say to me and the special and at times crazy looks on your face,
Since you make me so happy I have put you in a special place,
That place is my heart,
I can’t wait until I see you and talk to you on the phone or sms while at work,
You can make me smile from the way you walk or stand,
It’s the little things you do,check if i am ok, make me have breakfast, care for all the little things,
You are so sweet and amazing,
I have to thank you for it all and that’s how you make me feel

Je t’aime!

Comments

Ashraf said…
Ahem Ahem...kya baat hai ;)

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Grishma 10 years from now

Dadu, my only love. Will miss you

This Time - This time you will never get back