Farewell to my dearest Shai

Dearest Saii baba, 

Sorry I wasn't around on your last day at work but trying to make up for it. Read on..

The truth is that goodbyes never get easier, no matter how many times you are in that situation. 

It is amazing how work became fun when you were around. You are not just a colleague but a very good friend too. It is rare that one finds a good friend in a colleague atleast in my case where I consciously don't mix personal and professional.  Thanks for being that wonderful person who always I will always remember. 

The  good with it is a promise of something better that is in store for you.I consider myself fortunate to have met such a person like you shai. I am going to miss all the mental laughter ,talking nonsensical Gujarati ,and all the crazy things.

Thanks for all those times where you helped me with managingm my stress levels ! It will be difficult to fill the void. Best of luck my sai baba! A little someyhing for you - 

I couldn't find the right words
Nothing seemed to rhyme
To write something for you
I think it will take time

Because when you have friends
That are very hard to find
There's so much to say
But can't find words at the right time

So I will tell you right now
To show you how much I appreciate
You being there everyday

I wish I could explain
How much you mean to me
But its just not possible
To list a billion things

So I just wanted to say
Without pakaoing you much

That you better stay in touch!!!

Lots of love 

Grish

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Grishma 10 years from now

Dadu, my only love. Will miss you

This Time - This time you will never get back