Happy 30th to me!

Brrrrrrrr....30 years old not bad haaan! I say to my self. The fact that I don't even look or behave like   I am  25 is really cool. I don't even feel I'm 30. 

It was a sweet birthday. My father in law gave me a bagful of gifts so nice if him. He is a gem of a person not because he gave me gifts but because he is. Someday I will write a blog for him. Went out with monsieur H on the 7th evening to bring in the birthday. He gave a lovely card with lovely messages written and options for what I wanted for my birthday. woke up in the morning with work related phone calls. And so many called to wish from all over . I was thrilled with phone calls that were not even expected. Went to the temple ,mety grand parents in law took their blessings. Then I went meet my favorite - my grandfather ! He gave me this amazing hand written letter, he can't write cause his hands have become stiff due to age. But he still wrote for me. I love hand written letters. That's one of the best gifts ever. By now most of you'll who know me , know my fondness for my grandfather. I met my cousins spent sometime there.

Post which I met close friends for some fun at marina cafe which overlooks the sea beautiful weather perfect company great music . Thank them for taking out time!

We went to this new place called colaba social its a fun loungey place to hang out cut my birthday cake there. So finally I'm 30and the truth is that, it was a fun day enjoyed spent time with my favorite people and yeah back to work now. 

Some pictures - 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Grishma 10 years from now

Dadu, my only love. Will miss you

This Time - This time you will never get back