My best friends wedding!

I'm waxed, plucked to perfection.
I'm just about to head out to the salon.
I have a beautiful saree hanging in my mums cupboard with perhaps the nicest pair of shoes EVER to wear
I have all the nicest accessories and was up to late last night.
I have painted my nails - feet and hands.
ALL FOR MY BEBE's WEDDING :-)

She stood there,
Voice breaking, and his soul showing.
Both of them so nervous and beautiful.
It was a huge gathering,
All of the people there loved them both, so much.
The ceremony was short, sweet.
The reception was small and intimate.
When the newlyweds got ready to leave,
shaking hands, hugging and kissing each of us goodbye.
i sat down for lunch sitting nest to her parents
i was happy but tears rolled down my cheeks
cause she was going miles away from me
When she stood in front of me,
I told her, “You just got married and i cant beielve it”
She looked back at me and smiled
I hugged her tighter and tried not to think
"She'll be back this summer" I thought

This is for you bebe

We laugh so hard we cry.
We reminisce about past days.
The memories we've shared .

No one could ever know me the way you do.
They would never understand the things you knew.

We've acted so crazy.
Life's gone by so fast.
i am happy that you have found the BEST

No matter where we end up.
Even thousands of miles from home.
I want you to know,
You'll never be alone.:)

Comments

jen said…
that is sooo cute :)
"M" said…
loved the post... brought tears to my eyes the 1st time I read it halfway and then gave up.. Read the post this time and I still cried.. love ya and I know i'll never be alone and that you're just a fone call away.. n I am gonna be back all the time.. muaaah... u r the bestest...

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Grishma 10 years from now

Dadu, my only love. Will miss you

This Time - This time you will never get back