Strange & Lovely !

Today is strange and lovely.

Strange because I feel overwhelmed by all these emotions I can't explain and just want to express and also rains in NOVEMBER.

Lovely because it's lovely to feel so much and just be able to smile regardless of what's going on and the weather being so so so BEAUTIFUL.

I want to laugh until my sides ache, I want to run to the highest mountain and yell "I am soooo happy" until my voice is gone.
I have no idea, how or why I woke up and feeling this way and I know it doesn't really matter. I just know that I want to hold on to this feeling forever. I wish I can break it into pieces and give it away to everyone who needs it or wants it.

I don't know what will happen tomorrow, or even mere seconds from now. I just know that I have this inexplicable desire to just be. To see the best in everything. To not allow the dark side of my ego and pride to cloud what is right in front of me. To not worry about what may or may not be and just love.

It's days like these that make me wonder how I hold in so much love at times, I just block it makes me without a doubt see that I am one hell of a scaredy cat. Meeeeeeeooowww!!! lol

So today I say, the hell with fear!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Grishma 10 years from now

Dadu, my only love. Will miss you

This Time - This time you will never get back