la la la la la zu zu zu zu

I’m freakin’ happy!
Life is stressful but it makes me appreciate more.
I love all my friends. My real ones.
Monsieur H makes my heart skip a beat.
I daydream a lot.
I believe something great is coming my way.
I have to listen to a good song b4 i go into work.
My cousins make my life complete
I miss my old crazy nites with my friends
Im obsessed with shopping at the moment.
I want to go to different cities, make a film
I noticed that a lot of diff things interest me, i just dnt know how to go about it.
I wanna learn how to play guitar and sing with my crappy voice.
I have no clue why i drink coffee?
I wanna go to the beach and sit on the sand with Monsieur H.
I think im a great friend.
Everything is everything.
My dads the best dad ever.
My Mom is the strongest nicest women in the whole wide world
My grand father is indispensable.
I enjoyed this.
oh yeah...i cant wait for 8th June to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Grishma 10 years from now

Dadu, my only love. Will miss you

This Time - This time you will never get back