I enjoy...

Worli Sea face in the monsoon
Chai and samosas for tea
Paani puri anywhere anytime
Thick woolen socks on a winter evening
Filter coffee and Dosa from Mani’s
Beaches
Talking to my grand parents
A full nights sleep
Secrets
My mother’s humming of classical tunes.
Windy evenings
Winter mornings
Museums and Art galleries
Movie halls and theatres
Music and long walks
Sound of Music
Movies
Comfortable shoes
A baby laughing
Late night movies
Comfortable silences
A hard days work
My sister and cousins trying to irritate me
The first few days of being in crush
Long night drives
Respectful Silences
Impromptu plans
Horror movies with close friends
Letters
Freshly cut hair
Pedicures
A fireplace, a book and hot chocolate
Dimples
New bottles of perfume.
Unexpected phone calls.
Good days at work
Post It nosts in different colours
Stationary
Photographs
Camera
Working to music in the late evenings
Stories
Animated Movies'

Comments

"M" said…
I enjoy most of these too! :)

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Grishma 10 years from now

Dadu, my only love. Will miss you

This Time - This time you will never get back