Sis-Ter's

On Friday night, I was on my way back from office to my grand pa’s house. When I left , I was a little upset. I cried happy, grateful tears; it was normal and functional for one evening, and it was lovely.

I am so appreciative of my younger sister and cousins, who make my life so happy. They are such wonderful distractions

I love being their sister. They have made my life so much better, and I can’t imagine my life without them. When I go to my gradnpa’s house, and they yell my name when I walk in the door because they’re so excited to see me… it’s just the neatest feeling. To be loved and wanted just because, and for no other reason than the fact that I am their sister… to have everything I do be good enough… it’s amazing. I love that they want to spend time with me. I love that they want to tell me things. To listen to tommy drone on and on… and on… about whatever happens to have just finished studying, or whatever stupid, is fabulous because I know they’re telling me about the things that are most important to them at the moment

I don’t know… I’m just feeling awfully blessed this morning. And really grateful that God didn’t have me be an only child…

Comments

Mihir said…
ya ur sis is sweet
grishma said…
hw wonderful da distractions cn be!!!!!! dont u think soo didi.. u r wondeerfulll di eva 1 cn hv... no wonder u r afta ol our sisyy!!! lovee loads- esha, riddhi i mean to say bahadur rinku n motu(tommy).

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Grishma 10 years from now

Dadu, my only love. Will miss you

This Time - This time you will never get back