Sun is not so Fun!


Dear Sun Uncle,

it’s summer time again. If I were much younger, I might even show a little hint of excitement about it. But I’m not a kid anymore and I don’t welcome the summer with a retarded smile and a “yipppiieee!” like I used to when I was 10.

To begin with, I’m working now so I don’t really get a “summer vacation”. I once brought up the idea to my boss and he basically asked me to ‘leave his office before he smacks my face’. And I commute going to work. Damn! let’s not even go there. I’d leave the house all fresh and perky and 5 minutes later, I’d be sweating like a leaking tap! The Bombay heat is getting plain unbearable! If it was a person, I would’ve long kicked it in the righ place and poked its eyes out.

Please try and be a little kind on us ( now that i have made you my uncle ) .

Comments

SAGII'S said…
hehehhe.. funny, ur!!
SAMPLE :)
Ashraf said…
heheheh...... gri that was awesome....
that is so GRI.... :D
jhakaas....
"M" said…
The sun is no fun I agree! But m missing out on the summer time mangoes!!
Unknown said…
Well I dont mind making Sun my Uncle too if that helps!! Ha Ha Ha... funny note
grishma said…
@saggii: thnaks you saggii
@assy:glad that u liked it.
@ mans: come back soon , so we can relish the mgoes !!
@rohini: thnaks ro!

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Grishma 10 years from now

Dadu, my only love. Will miss you

This Time - This time you will never get back