What makes me haapy ?

it is 01.50 pm, on a Saturday afternoon.Here i am updating my facebook stating that i'm happy but why?Honestly i also don't know.

But everything went as per i expected for this week!Esp the Anoushka shankar press conference in Kolkata and my 10 other clients.Woow!I had to multitask on that day! And thankfully everything when smoothly.

Eventhough i was down with cough and tooth ache for the past few days but the sick came right on time as i really need all the rest.Yeah !yeah! i know i can't afford to fall sick! Lots lots coming up !!but i need the break as well<>

All my friends,

Thank you.

I am happy to this life thus far and most happy to see all of us growing up and achieving our own successes.
Even if , we are not in touch due to work.
As I hope each of us take careful planning and thinking and consideration abot our own future.
I will be most happy to see each one of us to make it big soon.

Take care and all the best.



My Family,
I thank you all.
I am really ahppy to get all the wishes. May be it is time for me to slow down and appreciate all the happeing around.
I am lucky that I have all of you and honestly like to see all of you successful in your respective ways.
Take good care and see you all soon.


Daddy and mummy

To some of you, maybe these are merely words and normal for what a father have to say for their children.But to me these words are golden.Is not always my daddy give us these piece of advice but rather he allows us to learn from our mistakes and blossom from what they have taught us.

Everyday is a learning for us!And i feel greatful to be who i am and how my parents had brought me up.Even when im writing this ...i'm just smiling all my way cause i'm happy the way i am ..and i hope people around me will be too ;P

Comments

Unknown said…
kya yaar gri ... :P
wadu writin


i too wanna knw wadz makin u happpy :O
Unknown said…
no thnku for me naah glee... :O
:-/
grishma said…
thank you fattty :P
Ashraf said…
i see u the whole time on my gtalk...n its only today i clicked on the blog link....
n i must tell ya...its very impressive....

all the best PR girl :)

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Grishma 10 years from now

Dadu, my only love. Will miss you

This Time - This time you will never get back