Few crazy things about me

• I am PRari. I love PR. My job is all about PR.
• My biggest struggle is consistency. I just do not seem to have the ability to do the same thing any two days in a row. Drives me up the friggin' wall! I love watching movies
• Dream, work, achieve are the words I believe in the most
• I am a foodie. and a Vegetarian. I eat cause I can afford to , and most people don’t believe once they see me
• I can have a five minutes conversation with a stranger and you'd think we are best friends.
• I need to put on weight.
• I cry a lot
• I love to talk about myself. I love to look at my pictures.
• I am a right-hander.
• I don't have any of the "normal" phobias - snakes, spiders, mice are no big deal at all.
• I am damn good at doing Nautanki.
• I have many lover boys.
• I panic when my life is going too slow.
• I think I can act better than Deepika Padukone.
• I have a whole shelf of chick flicks. Whenever I'm depressed, I start at one end and start working my way to the other.
• I like to read sometimes. The only books I have read are Maximum City, Kite Runner, Wings of Fire, The Alchemist, tinkle digests, champaks and a few more
• I am really lucky to be friends with the nicest people. They have helped me during a really difficult phase in life and I am really grateful because I wouldn't have been this strong if it weren't for them.
• I am lucky again to have a beautiful family.

Comments

"M" said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashraf said…
• Dream, work, achieve are the words I believe in the most - Agree

• I am a foodie. and a Vegetarian. I eat cause I can afford to , and most people don’t believe once they see me - Really?

• I can have a five minutes conversation with a stranger and you'd think we are best friends. - True.

• I need to put on weight. - i think u look the best the way u r....

• I cry a lot - Why?????? :(

• I am damn good at doing Nautanki. - Sachchi...

• I have many lover boys. - Present Ma'am...

• I think I can act better than Deepika Padukone. - i think im myself better than ranbeer and tushhar ;)

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Grishma 10 years from now

Dadu, my only love. Will miss you

This Time - This time you will never get back