This Time - This time you will never get back

So lots of us are cribbing at this time, the entire country is in quarantine. It's been 8 days..and another 20 to go. I am just saying that make the most of it. We will never get this time back again. We will never get this break..of-course working from home but the time that we have, the extra time. Its amazing. Like i am really enjoying it. We will not even know and it will be over. It is just okay to slow down and just take a back seat.

Wake up, listen to the birds chirp  🦅 - no sound of vehicles or traffic whatsoever.
Cool breeze ⛰  - no pollution, clean air.
Eat home food 🥘  - make your own- the way you like it - just the way you like it.
Your pace  🐢 - Do things at your pace- no rush-hush- deadline.
Light candles 🕯  - a different fragrance everyday- light your room-light from within
Write 🖊  - I am not a seasoned writer. I can only write if I am feeling something strongly. And since the time I have been at home, feeling so many things, it's so good to feel.
Plants 🌱  - I water my plants everyday - since the time i have been home- i am being able to see them grow - talking to them like they are my little children 👶  No No i am not crazy. Its just something to feel.
Music 🎵 - I am so used to playing my favourite tracks that I know and I like. Opened up to jazz, soft rock, chill, creative, electronic and R&B.

Anyway I just wanted to put down things I was feeling on this quarantine. Just saying - this time ain't coming back. Make the most of it. 💖



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Grishma 10 years from now

Dadu, my only love. Will miss you