A little bit of internalising and writing..

Lets not judge, get the facts. 
This lesson is about social media. One thing I’ve learned about our generation is we often judge based on what we see online, when in reality we haven’t a BREEZE! We run with something even though we might not even know half of the story. Always remember that social media only shows you PART of someone’s life. I think I focused on this a lot over the past few months. I really stress to not compare yourself to people online. They aren’t showing you their failures, they aren’t showing you their arguments with their husbands, they are showing you what they WANT to show you. I know 90% of wouldn’t dream of commenting or sending a nasty message to someone but sadly there are the other 10% that have no problem with this. So before you screenshot a photo for your what’s app group to gossip about that person, think twice. We all need to remember that there are real people behind that screen with real feelings like you reading this. I know that with a growing following you have to take the good with the bad however it’s not nice to be at the receiving end of something very nasty & that’s something sadly I know all too well. You never EVER know what someone is going through off the camera. Don’t be that person. . Let’s just be nice ;) 

Don’t forget to say thank you. Be grateful 
This is something I learned a long time ago and it’s stuck with me ever since. Manners cost nothing. I’ve worked in PR, Media & Entertainment  my whole life. There is no need to be rude to someone on purpose for ANY REASON at all. I had an incident before in an old job, where the woman was an absolute weapon. She was extremely rude to me and three of my staff at the time. I remember genuinely thinking to myself about how unhappy that woman’s life must be for her to do what she done. A simple thank you and showing gratitude can mean all the difference. It doesn’t cost any of us anything, imagine IT IS FREE. We don’t have to pay a single paisa,.
A thank you can go a LONG way.

No regrets just lessons learned 
I’ll never ever regret anything I’ve ever done, I’ll always just think of it as a lesson I learned from. I think it’s a great saying. I don’t believe in regretting anything ever. I spent a long time with a guy in my 20’s and do I regret that time? NEVER! It’s not a lesson I learned either but it’s more I’m thankful for the experiences I had. A few times throughout my life I’ve learned lessons with friends. I’ve maybe said something in the heat of the moment & later thought I shouldn’t have said that but it’s not a regret. That entire situation was something I learned from and went on to make sure something like that would never happen again. I am very cut throat when it comes to trusting people and if someone does something on me or my family, then that’s it. I had an experience with a friend when I was 18 and it was to do with my parents, we never spoke again. I would never stop being friends with someone for no reason. I had a huge falling out with two girls a number of years ago as they just turned out to be very different than I thought. Do I regret how it turned out? No….never. I’m annoyed I didn’t realise sooner what type of people they truly were. I definitely learned who to trust and who not to trust in my 20’s. A lesson every girl learns growing up for sure.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Grishma 10 years from now

Dadu, my only love. Will miss you

This Time - This time you will never get back