Got the POX!

-->
Oh hello, 

Trying to be a really good girl and trying to make blogging a habit after reading Superhuman by Habit - A guide to becoming the best possible version of yourself by Tynan. I hope i am able to stand by my promise. 

So yaaaa i got attached by the POX the Chicken Pox!!! Blooodyy hell!! It’s so messy and so uglyyy!! Anyhow now that I've got it, lets deal with it nicely. My works  handful so I don’t get the time to do other stuff, actually works just an excuse , I definitely can make time for all that I wish for but you know how we are, always playing the blame game. However now that I’ve got like real time and I’m quarantined I said to myself LETS DO THIS.

Reading as much possible not till I go blind, write which I used to do regularly like really long time ago. Meditate -yes been doing that since I was very young. Parents are into it big time. Never made a big deal about it as – as it used to be a part of the routine while growing up. But I lost it on the way which is a sad sad thing. But here I am trying to re-do.

Another thing – I always do feel GRATEFUL. But I can’t feel gratefuller right now because I’m living with my parents currently and spending time with them which was not so often after I moved in with Mr H. Offcourse we would visit and stay over once in a while but this is like literally moving! Feels so good. My parents are so positive and an amazing plug of energy. Like half , not just half,  80% of my sickness is gone. They are constantly cracking jokes, making interesting healthy food items for me. Just staring at me sometimes, like I am a little baby. I mean these feelings I can’t even really explain. But I feel it. It’s just so awesome to have this you know.

I just wanted to put this down that I am dealing with my POX situation pretty fine.

So bye for Now! Will blabber soonly.

PS. Books I read :





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Grishma 10 years from now

Dadu, my only love. Will miss you

This Time - This time you will never get back