Picnic

A few hours at the Resort away from the City with family showed med just how important it is to get away from the normal routine every now and then. To just do something you normally don't. A rested mind thinks so much clearer and you feel good as well. A few hours of chatting and relaxing and I feel much more rested than I did before I went out.

It is so easy to get stuck in normal routines and forget that we need do new things once in a while so that we dont. A trip to the resort which both Monsieur
H & i I were reluctant to do..was just what we needed and I tried not to think about work but instead enjoy the little trip. We had a great time and I hope it won't be too long before we do it again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Grishma 10 years from now

Dadu, my only love. Will miss you

This Time - This time you will never get back