Happy New Year!

In the past 3 years, this may be the longest I've stayed away from the blog, and I promise there's a very good reason for it. I found something a little more fun than hanging out on my laptop.

Never mind getting a great, new, challenging projects lasts year (although I'm tremendously grateful for it); monsieur H is definitely my favorite part of 2010.

While I am typically a constantly-camera-toting girl, I have been more busy living in the moment these days and enjoying work to the fullest.

I've had the best time in my own wedding!! A piece of advice to all my brides-to-be , just enjoy the moment ..it’s one of the most beautiful feelings. A lot of bride/groom become super- nervous. NO, don’t do that its awesome its beautiful it’s a feeling to die-for. Be happy , smile for the camera , enjoy it!

Lot of travelling and lots of work made it a killer year. I realized that family is the most important part of anyone’s life.

Over the past 4-ish weeks, I've been part of this massive massive Music Festival called sunburn. Even though I don’t like that music we did a decent job at it and enjoyed the experience thoroughly .

It took me 2 months to write and post this!! IMAGINE!!

I want to get back to blogging soon soonest!

Comments

Ashraf said…
Finally, Gri arrives :)
i Remember your wedding pics... na sharam na lihaaz... baththeesi dikha rahi ti camere ko...

by far the best & the full of life wedding album I've seen in my life..=))

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Grishma 10 years from now

Dadu, my only love. Will miss you

This Time - This time you will never get back