Naya aur Behtar : aapka aur apna Blog-shog

Finally, blog make-over after two years and it’s got a lot of shiny things!

Other than the fact that my photos change as and when my facebook profile picture changes,popular Psts , funny things to Ponder etc I guess. And it just over-all looks more… organized.

The theme is still bright and pinkish and has the girl power vibes because I love the Spice Girls like that.

And I think, since this post is all about the new and the pretty.

My focus for 2011 is my family and career.A lot of the successes in life can be attributed to luck, 50% is still hard work and a good head on your shoulders and I’ll be keeping that in mind, for sure!

I have set a few goals for this year…hope 5-6 out of those 8 goals became a reality. Not bad, na? I believe that writing down your goals really does help, not because a genie in a bottle is loitering around somewhere, granting your wishes because you rubbed him the right way. It’s because you throw it to the universe and maybe, just maybe, it’s true that the universe listens to us. Also you have claimed those goals and they’re in your subconscious, constantly scratching on your back so you get off your feet to make them happen. Well, that’s a nice way to put it.

Dear 2011,
Please be ready because we will own you[Monsieur H & I]. The past year has been awesome and all. I already claim that this will be the best year in my life thus far, full of happiness, beauty and love! Let’s hop our way to the top!!

Comments

Ashraf said…
GrIIIIIII.... yeh kya hua tumhe? itna pink pink? *rubbing my eye*

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Grishma 10 years from now

Dadu, my only love. Will miss you

This Time - This time you will never get back