Random

Water
washed
away
all that I
feel today.
Drowned in my own mind.
Falling down in time.
taking time to see.
All there was in me.
All there will ever be.
I wish I could be more than what I could give to myself
I wish I knew of all the ways to make this go away today.
Tears come in three forms did you know?
Gotta let go, gotta go see, gotta let be what will be.
never knowing what I'll never know and all that there is to know
is not for you and me.
It
Takes
More
Than
One
Life
to learn it all and take each fall with every step down the hall
tell me now what you see,
when you see me.
Cause I don't see,
what you see
in this mess of me
here tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Grishma 10 years from now

Dadu, my only love. Will miss you

This Time - This time you will never get back