Women's day special


Top 5 women in my life , I chose persons whom I admired the most, someone influential, and someone strong enough to face LIFE.

Here's my top 5 women:

1. On top would definitely be my MOM: She's strong enough to face life's battles at her job and at home. I would say that she's a good example to her colleagues / class mates in the profession because she managed to be a leader, an administrator with only her best self, her credentials, and her leadership skills to show on. She's been plagued with intrigues, yet she managed to counteract them with humility. I knew her struggles, I knew what she went through, YET she never gave up! Those are the reasons why I love my Mom So Much!

2. My beloved Granny's: I couldn't believed how she raised my dad and her other children and got them to become all professionals! I really saluted her for that.

3. Oprah Winfrey: I'm just amazed how she became one of the richest women alive in the world.

4. Kiran Bedi: She's not the prettiest person in Bollywood nor the most likeable because she got haters out there, but she really ticks the heart of the many Indians. I just loved her being frank and her wits too!

5. My friend M (you know who you are): She's one person I look on to. She's intelligent and smart and "fou" . She got the drive to really pursue what she wanted. Right now she's doing a what she always wanted to , away from family and friends even if it meant having to struggle and be satisfied with what's in there so she could survive.

The above-mentioned is the list of the top 5 women I greatly adored.

Comments

"M" said…
:) I adore you too.. This is really sweet and touching! Muah!! Love you!
But y Kiran Bedi? N she's not in Bollywood!!
Ashraf said…
nice....

i love the pic....bottoms up....
wish u a happy womens day....kab hai waise?
SAGII'S said…
Nice blog!! I also got who M is :D :D hehe.. lolz.
Yeh. kya mazaak hai. U macchar! Ssaabse old friend to main hu, and mera kabhi reference hi nahi hota .. hehe lolz.. kidding :P

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Grishma 10 years from now

Dadu, my only love. Will miss you

This Time - This time you will never get back