At the bus stop

After finishing work, I headed to board a bus at the opposite bus stand. Didn't bother to take note of the bus number till I get near to the door step, then I realised that I was queuing for bus 165. I decided to take a longer route home and that is to stop by the bus stop near his house.

Didn't know I will get glum until I alighted at his bus stop, facing his block. Flashes of memory like snapshots of photograph skip through my head. I had a sudden wistful thought that if he could appear somewhere near for me to see whether he has fend himself well. Past conversations with him at the bus-stop strike hard on me, conversations that are still so fresh and recent to me . The opinions and ideas that we once shared at the bus-stop, the futile attempts of carrying him over my back, the silly dances that I once did to make him laugh and serious talk of the future.The non-stop texts that he used to give me .

I can't help but feel glum at that moment, when I recalled that we clicked so well. We clicked so well , as deep in my heart I know clearly that he is a good friend to me.

Comments

Ashraf said…
wow gri...u in so much pain for who????? don't worry.... uperwala sab theek kardega..... aur abhi kuch theek nahi hai...to iska matlab hai ki picture abhi baaqi hai...hehe.
"M" said…
Lingering memories never go but they fade away with time and then it becomes all fine..Time makes everything fine!c

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Grishma 10 years from now

Dadu, my only love. Will miss you

This Time - This time you will never get back