GRIddle Riddle

I love to eat
I am loud
I hate sitting idle
I love my family
I think too much
I hate being told anything
I love to travel
I miss college
I miss too much
I am crazy
I like to be pampered
I care a lot
I laugh for no reason
I sneeze like my kidneys will pop out of my mouth
I pray sometimes
I cry a lot
I am playful
I lie sometimes
But I get caught
I have many friends
I love to talk
I love my grandfather
I love the color pink
I miss my school
I enjoy writing
I like to dance
I am stubborn
I am scared of dogs
I can't stop writing
WHO AM I ?

it is the gri shah!;)

Comments

Mansi said…
You also laugh like a mad woman
You also crack the silliest jokes
You are fiercely loyal
You and me can have the best times together
You are wonderful!!
Cool! never knew you could write ... must write more often.
love
Madhavi
grishma said…
manss..we are the coolest !
grishma said…
thnk u mam' , yr creative writing lectures have helped :)

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Grishma 10 years from now

Dadu, my only love. Will miss you

This Time - This time you will never get back