Welcome to Blog-shog !

Blog Shog hai rabba !Its cool. Its in . It’s the fad. How can I not be blogging then? One of my friends asked me some time back, so you blog ?? I said NO. It was like an embarrassment . Like Oh man u don’t BLOG(what a loser).May be tomorrow my kids will ask me? Mommy did you blog? If I said NO then they might just disown me!

I don’t know the rules of blogging. Just doing it cause I don’t want to miss out on something like “ Blogging “. May be I don’t know when will I start writing sense. I cant talk sense, I guess what I will write be nonsense. I don’t know how many readers of NONSENE here.

I don’t have a flair for writing but I can just about manage. After Orkut ,Facebook now blogspot. Wah! After blogging it’ll be like tattooing your views on your body parts! Ahem ! too much crap .

Enough crap to digest I guess. May be I will try writing sense in my next post.

That’s all from the krap – women

Comments

Unknown said…
Hey Grishma .......... Gujjuu Dhokleeee that too with a blend of Humour !!!!!!!! lololololol ..... B friends Dear ???? C ya Soon
jen said…
Wow.. felt like i just spoke to you... are u permanently in one of your crazy moods these day????
grishma said…
thank u jen, u know how bad am i @ writing !

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Grishma 10 years from now

Dadu, my only love. Will miss you

This Time - This time you will never get back