Happiest Birthday My Dearest Daduu!!


Dearest Dadu, Wishing you a very very  happy birthday.
Dadu, I want to wish you the very best 86th birthday that anyone could ever have. I only wish that I could express, how much I  love you  and admire you for the man that you are. You have demonstrated nothing but positivity to me. You have provided a sense of security and stability for me that can last my entire life. You are everything that anyone could ever ask for in a grandfather and more.Thank you for being the wonderful man that you are, and sharing your whole-hearted goodness with me throughout my life. The sincerity in your love and guidance has always been obvious, and has had a profound impact on me and all of us in the family. My fond memories of spending time with you are something that I will cherish now and will forever. 
Dadu i clearly remember that i would hold your little finger and go to play school every single day and i still remember the smile on your face that would flash every time i said bye bye dadu. You always wondered what would we ( your grand children) do in life? And every time you wondered , i tried harder , i worked harder,  i always wanted to make you proud and prouder. i wanted you to always hold your head high up whenever anyone inquired about us. 

The best thing about you is that you are a power house of positivity and we all know you do get irritated about  a few “certain” things. I really admire you and your way of life. I don’t remember a single day when we haven’t spoken. Yu are somebody is is indispensable and i cannot imagine my life without you. You always encouraged us to do well professionally and not bother about little things that don’t matter, Its always the bigger picture that you have asked us to aim for.

You hardly have gray hair in your head. Though you are eighty five years old, you are spiritually young. I admire your constant cheerfulness, and  optimism. You are the coolest dadu anyone could ever have. 
You have worked hard for seventy years of your life, which is the reason your future generations aren’t seeing too much struggle. Don’t take your presence in our lives lightly, even though you are old we take inspiration from you every single day.. 

My dear grandfather, a wonderful man, 
Wisdom of life, openly shared, 
Comforted me, when I was scared. 
Since I was little, you gladly helped raise. 
Countless things, with patience you taught, 
You listened to me, whenever I thought. 
My dear grandfather, I truly care, 
I'd like to wish you, only the best, 
With the dearest grandfather, I have been blessed.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Grishma 10 years from now

Dadu, my only love. Will miss you

This Time - This time you will never get back