Generally


Its a Saturday and work is slow today. So thought i did write which is my favorite thing sometimes.

So everything's on automode right now. Works great. There is work life balance. Spending time with friends family. Just planning holidays , not going for any. hahah

I miss my grandmother a lot. Seems like a different time all together. I am really thankful for everything i have. Been so fortunate. I am nobody to give any sort of advice , but spend time with the people you love the most. You never know what will happen when.

I have a set of really sweet inlaws, god only knows what would have i done without them.

Been watching a lot of films. Love it.

Thats it for now.

Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Grishma 10 years from now

Dadu, my only love. Will miss you

This Time - This time you will never get back