its the small details...

It is the small details that makes the man

"It is the small details that make the man" That is actually a good saying if I may say so myself, perhaps I just came up with a new famous saying *lol* What I am referring to here aren't looks though but things.

I have noticed that Monsieur H gets very happy for small things, things that I wouldn't care less about. Lets say that he likes to eat ghatiya ( gujju snack), he would probably be incredibly happy for just a small thing like that while I wouldn't care at all.

And that is the differences between men and women, they care for things we don't and the other way around. And it's the small things that makes the man, because we like our partners for what they like and I was of course happy to see that he got very happy because of ghatiya but I shook my head behind his back smiling. *lol*

Sometimes paying attention to the small details can enrich a relationship more than words themselves...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Grishma 10 years from now

Dadu, my only love. Will miss you

This Time - This time you will never get back