Fun Weekend

A few hours at the beach with Monsieur H showed med just how important it is to get away from the normal routine every now and then. To just do something you normally don't. A rested mind thinks so much clearer and you feel good as well. A few hours of chatting and relaxing and I feel much more rested than I did before I went out.

It is so easy to get stuck in normal routines and forget that we need do new things once in a while so that we can get new energy. A trip to the beach was just what I needed and I tried not to think about work but instead enjoy the little trip. And a fun filmy hollywood flick after that. What a- fun weekend. Taking nonsense. Eating Eating and more Eating. We had a great time and I hope it won't be too long before we do it again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Grishma 10 years from now

Dadu, my only love. Will miss you

This Time - This time you will never get back