My Hero

He is somebody who loves me the most. He is intelligent. He supports me in everything thing I do. He calls me once in every 3 hours .He cares for me the most. He knows everything that I want and want to do. He encourages me to do my best. He is the coolest. I trust him the most. He knows me better than anybody. I am lucky to have somebody like him around. He corrects me subtly when I do something wrong. He reminds of my morals if I ever forget. He is proud of me. He makes me realize priorities of life. He tells me do the thing if ‘you think it is right’, and ‘learn from your own mistakes’. He has a great sense of humor. The most important. He taught me how to speak. He taught me how to walk. He is just like a kid. I love his care a damn attitude. He is ageing gracefully. His stories are fun. He is one person in my life who is indispensable. He is my grand father!
My hero ~

Comments

SAGII'S said…
Hey Grish... I just read the title, and I knew whom were you talking bout.. I knew itt! Had to be - Dadu ;)

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Grishma 10 years from now

Dadu, my only love. Will miss you

This Time - This time you will never get back