AAaaaachuuuuuuu!



Don’t know if you can teach me to stifle it, man, it might be just something only some people can do.

But, any sneeze, any size, I know I can reduce it to a sound not dissimilar to a car dump valve releasing. From time to time I purse my lips the wrong way though and a gay little whistle comes out, which can be embarrassing.

Sometimes I think I'm gonna splatter my brains out my nose when I sneeze. It's really loud and high pitched.

Loud sneezin' doesn't bother me, but people who sneeze with their mouths open does!

I do cover my mouth and nose and turn away from everything when I sneeze. Also, if it's a really bad environment for a sneeze, I'll pinch the top of my nose when I feel it coming, and that often stops me from sneezing at all. Not sure how.

I just think it's rude to scream-sneeze in a quiet office.But sometimes you just can't help it!!

Comments

ARV said…
Hey,
Who else can write better about this than you. If it is to remember the graduation batch then its the sneeze thats synonmyous to Grishma. :)
jen said…
i vouch for whatever you have written about The Grisgma sneeze!
the first time you sneezed..or should i say let out that horible sound i almost jumped out of my seat.. i still remember..
but i was too polite to show it... u were my boss after all!! hahahah
grishma said…
yes arv , i was responsible for waking up the class. We did not have an alarm but god's gift to the class - the uglily annoying sneeze of mine!
grishma said…
uyes jen baby ......im so sorry . yr expressions were good enuff to figure that out! u looked shocked and devastated.

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Grishma 10 years from now

Dadu, my only love. Will miss you

This Time - This time you will never get back