Dubai November 2018


There is so much to do in Dubai that it’s always good to plan before you go. I’ve been there so many times yet still haven’t done everything. On the first day we arrived checked into the hotel early had a quick bite at the open air café in the hotel. Next morning had a massive brekkie Tt’s a beautiful cafe with the most delicious food. If I ever owned a cafe, this is how I would want it to look. It’s not the cheapest so just bare that in mind but so worth it as the food is delicious. Afterwards we went to the beach and believe me its lovely. . You could walk around it for hours.
Got back to the hotel after spending a couple of hours and a scrumptious lunch at the beach. Surprisingly they had really good vegetarian food. Slept a while and then got ready to rage the night at Barasti to bring in a friends birthday. Had a great time, headed home stopped by at KFC for some food and then yes binged till the last fry.

Woke up late, had breakfast headed to another beach Dubai La Mer. Was really good fun. I love the beaches I could just lay on the sand doing nothing. Okay then got tired, had to meet a friend for lunch. I went to his house which was so close to Buurj , beautiful house. We drove to this lunch place which served malayi food, it was mad yummy. After ages I enjoyed a good Malayali meal. I couldn’t breath after the lunch, I over ate , my friends came to drop me to my hotel, enjoyed a cup of tea over mad bull shit. Went to my room later and slept until 7pm.

Later in the evening I was supposed to meet another set of friends who took me to the best clubs in dubai. Started with Zuma and then Soho Garden. Oh that was so much fun. Dubai nightlife is great if you have good company.

Next morning a friend took us to Mediterranean breakfast. It was amazing so so good!! I cant thank him enough for taking us to this yumza place.

The next day it was all about relaxing. I just enjoyed staying by the pool, Later that day we headed out earlier than other nights. We took a taxi to one of the malls and sat watching the fountains. The Dubai fountains are a must when you are here so you have to go. They light up. It’s an experience and one for all the family. There are so many restaurants to enjoy watching the fountains so whether it’s going as a couple or a family you are sorted.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Grishma 10 years from now

Dadu, my only love. Will miss you

This Time - This time you will never get back