Life's good


Yeah I know it's been a long time since I visited this ancient blog of mine. But what the heck I did find time and I'm here. So this new job of mine is keeping me very occupied. Not complaining haan just saying. It's a very interesting profile I must say, sometimes a manger a marketer a advisor and so many things. It's fun I must say. Infact I have been lucky professionally I have done a lot of interesting work and will continue to do so. Even my previous jobs were very exciting I would look forward to going to work each day and it's the same even today.

So I also travelled quite a bit with Monsieur H. Been taking time off religiously and travelling. Travelled to turkey, spain , portugal. Been amazing visiting these places. Feel fortunate.

Also I still miss my granny. My grand pa is getting old too. It worries me the most.

I have been thinking of doing so many things beyond my routine job and thankfully all of that I will be able to put into action this year I'm hoping. This teaching has completed taken a back seat as of now. I miss it sometimes.

Monsieur H got a nice swanky job with almost no stress. Yaaayyyy to that!!
I'm getting older I feel philosophical to say the least ;)

This movie I watched today - fault in our stars. Such a touching movie. Sometimes we forget to be thankful and grateful for all that we have. We still whine crib about little little things which actually don't matter in the larger scheme of things. Not that I don't crib. But such instances do make me realise that I must be grateful.

. This gyaani that I'm giving is so not me!  ;)

Okay Bye then. Will blog. Soon.
 Putting up some images from my holidays .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Grishma 10 years from now

Dadu, my only love. Will miss you

This Time - This time you will never get back