Friend Lost!


I remember the time not long ago
When we laughed and shared it all
We were the very best of friends
Or at least that’s what I thought.
I often wonder why friendships end
What happens to sever that tie
How can someone once so close
Just wave you off with a good bye
I must have been lacking
I must have been wrong
I wasn’t the friend to you
That you were to me all along.
I thought I was loyal
I know I was true
But something went wrong
Now there’s nothing to do
A friendship lost
Is a very sad thing
The angels weep instead of sing.

Comments

Unknown said…
So well written...can totally relate to it as it happened with me too...I wonder how can someone turn so indifferent towards you overnight??

Feels so sad as life has been sucked out of you...and you just feel helpless as I know I didn't do anything wrong...

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Grishma 10 years from now

Dadu, my only love. Will miss you

This Time - This time you will never get back