When bosses leave...



The first time i ever started working and my boss quit. i cried i cried i cried non stop. i was barely 18 years old then. But it was one of the biggest shocks! How can your boss leave you and go? But over time things change. I get attached to the people i work with. I don't know if its normal or not normal. Last i cried was when my boss who i owe everything to quit after 14 years. A lot of times when people in my team quit, i get upset only because it takes time training them and then they decide to quit. but i am quite okay with that now. part and parcel.

I have had multiple bosses while i have been constant in my role. so much learning. so much exposure at all times. I am glad/thankful to my stars that each time it has been a new new learning with every new boss.

With time and rate at which my bosses kept changing, i decided to keep my mind open and just focus on learning different style of working, processes, temperaments.

But at the end of the day, whatever i say, i do miss them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Grishma 10 years from now

Dadu, my only love. Will miss you

This Time - This time you will never get back