Cover Girl

My job involves getting celebrities cover features . photoshoots , glam etc. i never imagined that i could be on a cover too. yes yes yes. one of the photo editors on my facebook friend list saw my wedding images and immediately called me. when he called to ask if he could use my wedding images for a special on gujrati weddings i thought he was fooling..clearly because i know generally these magazines shoot. these images were for a INDIA TODAY magazine. initially i thought he was just fooling me. but then he requested and i asked me to believe him. wrote me an official email. i asked monsieur H if we should share the images and he was hesitant he said its very personal and was not keen. so i conveyed the same to the photo editor at India today. He was in a fix..he had really liked the images and since it was genuine and has a deadline to meet he dint budge. requested till i agreed. i thought its a small feature nobody would really see it. so i shared my wedding images and forgot about it. after a month my friend in delhi called me. Grishma!!! you are on the cover of a magazine. i thought another prank. but no i really was. the editor instead of doing a feature created a mag on gujrati wedding. and put me on the freaking cover. and the entire mag was like my wedding album. OH MAN what a day it was...never ever imagined i did be on a cover. what the photo editor created was definetly a master piece. loved it totally. and all i said to myself was..destiny it is!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Grishma 10 years from now

Dadu, my only love. Will miss you

This Time - This time you will never get back