:)

I do the work I do because I love what I do.

Being paid fairly for the work I do is only right I believe but sometimes a big thank you is worth more. When I feel that the person who's got a good story is thrilled with it or when someone says "wow that was a great article, thank you". That's when I fly high.

Some people pay and say nothing, no thank you, nothing. That's OK. I did my part and that was the deal. While others don't know how to thank me enough and show their enormous gratitude.
Of course this is a general thought and I could not live off thank you's all the time or I would have serious problems putting food on the table. But it is a nice thought and makes me appreciate the people I work with and also myself and the work I do.

What do you prefer, a big fat check or a big thank you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Grishma 10 years from now

Dadu, my only love. Will miss you

This Time - This time you will never get back