PeeeTeeeMmmmm..

PTM is more than just a workplace, it is the people that give it soul. My colleagues have been like family to me ,that have made the job truly enjoyable. This resulted in laughter and jokes that are still evident on the soft-boards. The “Girl Posse” at a time when we had all Female and we scared the few boys.

Well, a bunch of my colleagues quit in the last few weeks. I had to say goodbye to all of them who made me smile here over the last few (and more) years. While I continue to be at PTM.

The life during the world cup and having all of us around the one screen, and watching India Win, the non-stop eating sessions , converting everybody around to Gujju..talking about food for hours...brainstorming..making presentations..and so much more. Spent more time with colleagues then we did with our husbands , parents boyfriends etc.

I would like to put out a special mention to Vin for picking the right people for the job here and it turned into a real family.

We have been through all of the highs and lows together from brain tumors to engagements, and it is not often that you want to come back to work to spend time with a group of friends.

It was a special time.

Professionally, it is rare to actually discover something new, each of us are like some character from a psycho-mental book!

Getting engaged ..married…clubbing , plans ,bachelorette and what not! All in this crazy-awesome PTM family.

I truly am humbled to have worked with such a group of "get in and get it happening people".

I am not sure what the future will bring but I am sure that it will involve many cups of coffees .


To quote Shakespeare, who is a better word-smith than I am:
"And whether we shall meet again I know not.
Therefore our everlasting farewell take:
Forever, and forever, farewell, friends!
If we do meet again, why, we shall smile;
If not, why, then this parting was well made. "

So... until the next time we meet, my very dear friends, farewell for now.

I hope that everyone achieves what will make them happy. Good luck in the future.

Comments

Unknown said…
Grish
Think will begin with a Thanku. Such a lovely writeup and so bloody true. PTM was more about the people than anything else. 2 years of madness and mayhem, i thoroughly enjoyed.
Im sure i drove most people mad what with my loud angry self -:)
Will always treasure my time at PTM and more so the great friends i have made in that time.
Lots of best wishes to you and all
Gtalk n whatsApp are the saviors of the day!!

Adi
Yash said…
Grish...

I loved reading this and kind of got nostalgic

Ur right... We r a family and it doesnt matter who is where now bcoz what will matter is the memories..

I can list down many but top of the mind (all connected to endless laughter) are all from Nov to Feb... U know wat I am talking about.. Chennai , Hyd and Blr visits and our MUM visit..

I also remember the hawain shack evening and once again thank the team for making it so wonderful..

I wish all of you all the very best and stay connected!
Nupur Gadkari said…
I know exactly what you mean! It's so true! We shared a great bond at work! All of us! :-) Love the spirit and oneness and miss our constant playlist that we would blast at times.. muah! miss it a lot!
reading your blog after long.. well written bebe!

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Grishma 10 years from now

Dadu, my only love. Will miss you

This Time - This time you will never get back