Bad , Very Bad Blogger

I feel like im a really bad blogger for not posting for so long. That I've been busy I hardly have to mention but I'm not sure it's an excuse. Or is it?

I don't know where this month went actually. It just totally disappeared. It was Monday, which I spent most of the day looking at presentations without being able to do much about it. Tuesday came and Blogger went on strike. Wednesday and Thursday Blogger goes on light strike again but I finally manage to work some. And today - where did today go?

It is so freaking hot here right...lol but that is no excuse for not blogging. At times i am so random na..Well first the blogs and then the talks now!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Grishma 10 years from now

Dadu, my only love. Will miss you

This Time - This time you will never get back