Weekends of Oct 2010

Lot of things happening ..have been super duper busy since a couple of weeks so no time to blog...travelling for work. I was in Bangalore and Hyderabad for work. Met a lot of interesting people!

Bangalore was awesome had 4 back to back meetings with some south super stars :-) with lots of idli sambhar and the best of coffee's.B'lore is a really nice place beautiful weather , some cool places to hang out. People are extremely warm , straight forward :)
Had a fab time with my colleagues..we had a ball laughing on the stupidest of things just to make the hectic schedule light. The Bangalore boys took good care of me while i was there:)Thank you Yash, Ashok , Chinar & Pari.

None of my trips end without some major drama ...i missed my flight to Hyderabad. Oh damn so much frenzy...fought with people at the airport gave them logic...when they delay flights its cool..but when i reach 5 mins late they won’t let me in...bloody nonsense.

I left for Hyderabad the next morning ...oh my my ..Hyderabad airport is STUNNING!!! lush green feels like you are in some foreign country:-) HYD was good too.

I realized places like Bangalore , Hyderabad are so much better than Bombay not that they are backward and not modern and slow like their perception.

The next weekend was super hectic again.. SEE SAAAA , Sahara India Sports awards where all our talents were felicitated  Was such a proud feeling for the entire team. More than them we were jumping with joy so Saturday was that.

Sunday was Indian Television Awards …again lot of running around..stood all day. But it was all worth it!

This is how I spent the 2 weekends , missed Monsieur H a lot , slogged was happy at the end of it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Grishma 10 years from now

Dadu, my only love. Will miss you

This Time - This time you will never get back