Magic of Believing :)

During X’mas once when I was 12years old I woke up around 5am , convinced that Santa had come to our house. We heard Santa leaving our room. My sister was sure as well hearing bells ringing softly, which she told me were on the reindeers. Both Esha and I were discussing on early morning after seeing the Santa Claus gifts placed under our pillows. And of course, we believed that Santa had come to deliver our gifts. As we were unwrapping our gifts.

The magic of believing doesn't just apply to Santa. It is true in all parts of your life. Of course a lot happened behind the scenes to make sure that Santa arrived for us. But isn't that always the case? Making anything happen takes some effort. What you want doesn't come just because you believe, but you must believe to make it happen.

Taking up a non- PR able or non-bollywood / mainstream talent celebrity and build them as HERO’s was something that I always wanted to do. But, for the longest time, I didn't really think I could. I learned a little about how hard it was to get them features across media and I just assumed it was impossible. But then I had what I thought was a good idea to at least try, and I started to believe. In fact, I convinced myself that I would take up the challenge of managing non-commercial celebrities.

The stories did not just magically appear. I spent months trying /researching the right journalists which I would publish these stories and help me make India’s real talent CELBRITIES! The content was awesome and much better than the gossip [that even I write at times] but these were the real talent that has taken our country to the World. And then I had to actually sit down and write it, which involved a lot of hard work. But all along the way, I believed I would DO IT. And obviously I had an awesome team who believed in it too which made it further possible.

Believing is what makes your hard work pay off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Grishma 10 years from now

Dadu, my only love. Will miss you

This Time - This time you will never get back