Sex and the City ...



"I will never be the woman with the perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it."

"Ever thine. Ever mine. Ever ours."

"I wouldn't mind being married to you...would you mind being married to me?? ( Big to Carrie)

"Don't give me a diamond, just give me a big closet" (Carrie to Big)

"Later that day I got to thinking about relationships. There are those that open you up to something new and exotic, those that are old and familiar, those that bring up lots of questions, those that bring you somewhere unexpected, those that bring you far from where you started, and those that bring you back. But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous."

"When you're young, your whole life is about the pursuit of fun. Then, you grow up and learn to be cautious. You could break a bone or a heart. You look before you leap and sometimes you don't leap at all because there's not always someone there to catch you. And in life, there's no safety net. When did it stop being fun and start being scary?"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they just need to run free til they find someone just as wild to run with them."

-Sex and the City

Comments

"M" said…
I just love sex and the city!the lines from the show and the movie are just fabulous..

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Grishma 10 years from now

Dadu, my only love. Will miss you

This Time - This time you will never get back